Clocking in

It's the last day of the sale for 40% off various officy-type thingies, which of course include clocks. Someone in the UK yesterday bought this one of the famous St Sulpice pipe organ built by Aristide Cavaillé-Coll, which of course made me happy and do a little dance. Well, no, not actually, because that would be silly. I can't dance. Have you ever noticed how it is that many musicians - especially organists - can't dance. I have met only one organist-dancer in all the years I have live in the weird and wonderful world of the king of instruments. And even then, I suspect he was something of a toe-treader. Anyway, to get back to the clocks. These ones from Zazzle are popular and frequent comments mention the vibrant colours. I bought one as a gift for an organist friend (different design) and was impressed also by the depth of colours, especially the reds and blues, which don't always replicate well in some areas (not talking Zazzle here, just in general). So get out there and buy a clock. They're a good price and certainly great quality.

Comments

Popular Posts